1. Plate Tectonics and resulting land forms.
- Go to the website labeled plate tectonics. Follow the instructions at the top of the page. (Ex. pick a direction for plate 1 to move)
- Click: See plates move over time. Choose your time period.
- Use the legend in the bottom left hand corner to describe what landforms are created and what type of plate activity there is (ex. earthquakes)
- Use this website to review the types of plate boundaries.
- Use this website to observe how an infectious disease can travel through a population.
- Use the key in the upper left hand corner to track the spread of the communicable disease. Be sure to record your observations as you go along.
4. Mitosis and Meiosis- Cell reproduction